Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Introduction

Hooray!  I finally decided to start a blog about me...well, technically my opinions.  Until this morning, I was going to call this blog "the uglies of high fashion" and make it a blog about *ehem* ugly high fashions..duh!  However, I don't think that encompasses everything I want to blog about.  I care about things other than fashion as well, such as food, art, people, not so much politics, not so much economy, maybe a little bit of Asian culture (no, no focus on anime...this blog isn't used to make your kids emo, hipster, fan girls/boys, or "scene"<-whatever that means), perhaps a little bit of college life and finally science.  

Since the name of this post is introduction, I guess I should write something about myself here.  I'm a rather nice 21-year old currently living in a rather okay town in North Carolina.  In school, I'm a chemistry and possibly art major that spends most of my time either studying/working or having fun.  Like most people, I have all of my limbs, a head, a body and all of my organs (I think...maybe minus some of the skin cells I killed today).  You will notice that my writing is not the best thing in the world since English is not my mother tongue, but please don't be a grammar Nazi since nobody in their right mind likes Nazis.

Anyhow, that concludes my first post!  Sadly...no pictures (which is the best part of a blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment