Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh So Catty~ meow :3

I have been studying for the M"CAT" lately and while that is slowly becoming a piston that pushes me to the bottom of my confidence levels I have also been doing some other things to take my mind off from it.  One is cat sitting.  I think cats are cute, although they shed all over the place they are still very lovable.  They have a rather nice life in my opinion since they are able to sleep for a very long time each day and play whenever they like.  Cats get lonely too sometimes.  Whenever I go to cat-sit, the cat (well, actually two cats, but the other one never comes out Q_Q) would rub itself against my leg and try to sit next to me so I could pet it, it really makes me think that she is really lonely watching birds and sleeping all day on her own.

Other than the Medical Cat exam and the cat sitting job, I have also been reading some Lolita fashion Live Journals that I used to be involved in perhaps 3 or 4 years ago.  It is amazing how fast things change, but the cattiness of the Lolita community never seize to amuse me.  Due to my curios nature, I could not stop myself from taking peeks at some of the most "amazing" people bashings on online communities that host them.  One of those communities is called Lolita Secrets.  It is basically a rip off of Fran Warren's PostSecret where people post their "secrets".  Although there are some decent secrets on this site, it is actually just a venting place for catty girls (or sometime referred to as female dogs) to express how much they hated another's outfit because it was cheap, or someone looked fat in their dresses.  Anyways, it is rather entertaining and will definitely give you a "great" impression of the Lolita subculture.  Please check it out! Click Here For Cat Fights

This is one of my favorites so far because...well, look at it :D  Courtesy of Lolita Secrets LJ.

1 comment: